ExPIC 2006 (Aug 21-22, 2006)
1st ExPIC, Kuala Lumpur 2006
According to its scope ExPIC Kuala Lumpur 2006 was the premier Malaysian forum for the exchange of experience of practical applications of electrical and instrumentation technology in the Petroleum (Oil, Gas, E&P) and Chemical Industry. The ExPIC was held at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur.
- International Standardization
- ATEX 95: European Directive 94/9/EC
- ATEX-conforming Documentation for the Customer, Marking, Instruction Manual and Declaration of Conformity
- Explosionproof Equipment in China
- Principals of Explosion Proofing
- Intrinsically Safe Instrumentation
- Risk Assessment for Non-certified Equipment for Use in Specific Application
- Temperature Measurement on Motors Type of Protection d, e and n
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL-Standards)
- Safety Standards for Automated Shutdown System
- Best Critical Power Availability with Industrial UPS
- Pump-Drives in Hazardous Areas
- Application of IEC Ex Equipment Inspection Standard in Shell
- Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas
- Solutions for the End-of-life Effect in Fluorescent Lamps and their Effects on the Future Standard IEC 60079-7 "Increased Safety"
For those interest with the presentation topic stated above, please kindly sign up as New User or use your existing Username and Password to view or download the presentations.
Please click here to download presentation papers